Calvary Church's campus is located on 10 acres of beautifully landscaped property consisting of several multipurpose buildings, which are available for use by church members as well as outside groups and individuals.
Calvary Church is located conveniently at the center of Orange County where the Santa Ana (5) freeway and the Newport (55) freeway meet, and less than 7 miles from John Wayne Airport.
About Each Venue
• The Worship Center seats up to 1,900 and has a stage that is 60 feet wide and 21 feet deep with a state of the art sound system. The Worship Center is great for concerts, graduations, conferences, corporate meetings, etc. This main venue of the campus was updated as part of the Restoration Project in 2012.
• Samsvick Chapel seats around 600 people, with about 500 seats on the floor level and around 100 seats in the balcony area. The stage measures to be about 40 feet wide by 20 feet deep for the upper stage and about 60 feet wide by 8 feet deep for the lower stage. The Chapel, renovated in 2014, has a state of the art sound system and is great for weddings, funerals, small concerts, etc.
• Fellowship Hall is approximately 4,250 square feet and accommodates approximately 25 round tables. Fellowship Hall may be used for Wedding Receptions, seminars, dinners and many other events. Rental fee includes round or rectangle tables and chairs. This room could be set up theater style to accommodate 250. Calvary's central courtyard can also be used as an extension of our three main venues of the Worship Center, Chapel and Fellowship Hall.
• Fireside Room attaches to Fellowship Hall and is approximately 1,375 feet and will accommodate approximately 6 round tables, or theatre style to accommodate 75.
• The Kitchen connects to both Fellowship and Fireside.
There are also many other classrooms and conference rooms available at Calvary.
Please Contact Deana Emick, our Event Coordinator, at
or 714-550-2302 for availability and rental costs.
Heritage Medical Building
Our recently acquired Heritage Medical Building has medical office space available in suites ranging from approximately 1,000 square feet to 1,400 square feet.
For current lease rates and more information, please contact Nina Lascurain at 714-550-2369 or