- Planning Now for Beyond 65 Workshop
- Raising Up Financially Freed Up Kids
- Budget and Get out of Debt Workshop
Navigating Your Finance's God's Way
Orientation Meeting: Wednesday October 4, 2017
7:00 pm in W-209
Learn what the Bible says about Money, Time and your Talents. Gain financial wisdom for today and tomorrow in a 9-week Equipping Class on Wednesdays at 7pm from October 4-December 9.
Saturday, October 28, 2017 | 9:00 am-Noon in Room W-209
Video-based workshop with hands-on exercises which will help you plan out your next steps for a full life with purpose.
How will this help me?
• Think through what your later life might and should look like
• Plan for a full life with meaning and purpose beyond yourself
• Have the freedom to continue working, but perhaps in a different way
• Understand 5 basic guidelines that will serve you well now and in later life
• Walk away with a monthly savings plan & next steps to make your plans reality
Designed for persons of all ages. ($8.00 Materials Fee applies)
Sundays, October 29-November 26, 2017 | 9:00 am in Room W-209
Learn practical action steps for students from preschool to high school during this 4-week study. Should we pay an allowance? How do we teach delayed gratification, how to save, give and how much to spend? Learn 7 key principles for every child, plus practical action steps for students from preschool to high school during this 4 week study.
October 7, 2017 | 9:00 am - Noon in Room W-209
You will receive the training, tools and learn the biblical principles to help you gain financial peace and create biblical financial margin during these challenging times. Create an 'actual' budget with your 'actual' financial data then develop a plan to reduce/eliminate debt or save for a specific need. The Pre-Workshop Assignment is the key.
Special Estate Planning Event: "Stewarding Your Stuff" and "Your Will/Living Trust" from Christian Trustmakers
Date to Be Determined | 8:45 am to Noon | Fellowship Hall
This seminar is for anyone who will have an estate to pass on OR if you are one of the 7 out of 10 families that do not have a current will or living trust. Don't miss out!
Seminar will address:
1.) Questions/concerns about inheritance and passing a legacy to bless and not curse
2.) Ways to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and avoid administrative shrinkage
3.) One's private and personal need for our lives to make a difference in the world
4.) Understanding of options and how to narrow the issues
5.) A new offering for the Calvary Family: Cost Effective Wills and Living Trusts Program
- Greg Ring | Chairman, Fulcrum Philanthropy Systems
- David Carlson | President, Christian Trustmakers