GRATEFUL HEARTS · GENEROUS LIVES
Generous Living is a discipleship ministry whose passion is for every believer in Jesus to experience the blessing that comes from living a balanced and generous life. Financial discipleship honors God and results in living with gratitude, godly financial decision making, financial margin, and a generous heart open to how God wants to use His blessings to bless others.
- Need financial direction?
- Want to get on track and follow a spending plan?
- Want to get out of debt?
- Want to give and save as God intended?
- Want to know the joy of managing God’s stuff well?
- Want to grow spiritually and be ready to respond to God’s calling in your life?
- Want to experience joy, freedom and purpose through your finances?
WHERE ARE YOU AT?
Take a next step in your journey toward Generous Living. It’s easy, just one step at a time. Click the map below to help assess your current position and find your on-ramp today:
View the Path of Financial Discipleship
Like our faith journey, growing as a manager of God’s resources is a continuous process. These classes and tools are offered so you can learn to better manage God’s money, get out of debt, and grow in your calling to give the way God intends.
A 2-step process with courses that teach God's role and our role in our finances, money decision making, how to achieve your goals and financial peace.
· Step 1: Navigating Your Finances God’s Way
· Step 2: Financial Peace University
Learn More and See Upcoming Classes
Workshops + Seminars
These workshops address various topics providing a Biblical foundation with practical steps to equip you to be a faithful steward.
· Budget & Get Out of Debt Workshop
· Raising Financially Freed-Up Kids Workshop
· Planning Now for Beyond 65 Workshop
· Estate Planning Seminars
Learn More and See Workshop Schedule
Journey of Generosity
Explore the life-changing message of generosity and its power to bring joy, freedom and purpose in a relaxed, retreat-type setting. Hosted in Spring & Fall. Check back for details of future events.
Financial coaching teaches how to manage your money God’s way with Biblical financial principles, practical application and encouragement with accountability.
Discover More About Care Ministries
Calvary Professional Partners
An information resource of trusted advisors that provide Godly counsel for Calvary Church members and friends.
Discover More and View Directory