Leave & Live a Legacy - Financial Workshop
Saturday, May 11 | 8:45 am - Noon | Fellowship Hall
Does this sound familiar?
- 7 out of 10 families do not have a current will or living trust
- "Because we procastinated, we rushed putting together our first Living Trust. We would like to do better this time, but how?"
- "Our kids are grown, but we see how they handle money and have concerns"
- "We have a living trust and think the kids should know our plans, but is there a good way to tell them?"
What Will I Learn?
- 5 Steps to create, implement and communicate your final family plans
- Impact your heirs today, so they can impact the kingdom tomorrow
- How you can treat your children uniquely while loveing them equally
- Discover how you can verify that your plans will in fact work.
- Learn how generosity can increase your cash flow.
- Give and pass more to your heirs than just money.
Estate Planning and good stewardship go together. Finish well as a good steward. Learn from a kingdom perspective how wills, living trusts, and other tools can help to protect your family from unnecessary taxes, probate costs, ensure your desires are met and help to benefit the cause for Christ.
RSVP to Pastor Ray Pertierra firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.550.2358.
Free resource: My Legacy Planner
PLANNED GIVING PARTNERS
Calvary Church and Calvary Christian School have partnered with Biola University and The Orchard Foundation to provide educational programs to our congregation and families around the topics of planned giving. The following offerings are available through our current Financial Workshop series.
Biola University’s Planned Giving Department and Calvary Church/Calvary Christian School have partnered together to offer Calvary families no cost access to qualified planned giving advisors. The goal is to allow our people to be introduced and take advantage of giving options available that can meet family needs, advance God’s Kingdom and increase tax efficiencies.
The Orchard Foundation
TOF is a fiduciary ministry offering a wide range of gift planning tools including Charitable Gift Annuities to individuals, families, and ministry organizations who desire to make the most of their God-given resources to meet personal, family, and charitable objectives.
PLANNED GIVING TOOLS
FREE: My Legacy Planner
Complete the My Legacy Planner online and receive a private and personalized assessment of your current assets. My Legacy Planner is a confidential questionnaire that when completed allows you to review options related to your estate plan.
My Legacy Planner will not only allow you to evaluate your current will but also provide you with a thoughtful framework as you prepare for your optional, no-obligation, no cost session with a Biola planned giving advisor. A Planned Giving document will be prepared to be used by your attorney or financial planner to implement your giving plan.
Of course, you may also take the My Legacy Planner report directly to your attorney and/or financial planner. My Legacy Planner is designed for individuals with estates of less than $5 million.