Premarital Ministry - Mentor Couples
Wanted! Couples who are willing to be trained to be mentors for young couples desiring to get married.
- God-centered marriage of 10 years +
- A pulse!
- Rewards are out of this world!
- Will improve your own marriage!
- Be part of saving a marriage before it starts!
- It's fun!
For more information please, contact Jim McCarty at 714-550-2352
Hope for Our Marriage - Encourager Couples
Hope for our Marriage is a ministry to couples who are struggling in their marriage relationship. Hope’s primary emphasis is the restoration of marriages through the process of restoring each spouse’s relationship with God.
The Encourager Couple is what makes Hope a unique ministry. The Encourager Couple walks through the restoration process with the Hope couple – praying, guiding, teaching and counseling them. The Encourager Couples are understanding and empathetic because they have personally experienced the supernatural restoration of their own marriage.
It’s our desire to REACH and CONNECT with more couples in crisis, first within the family of Calvary Church and second into our community – to do that, more Encourager Couples are needed.
- Do you and your spouse desire to work together in ministry?
- Do you have a burden for couples who are struggling?
- Have you experienced God’s healing in your own marriage?
- Have you been married 10 years or more?
- Do you have a healthy marriage relationship?
- If you have children, do you have baby-sitting readily available?
If you can say yes to all of the above, you may be a candidate to serve others as an Encourager Couple. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Hope Coordinators – Bill and Diane Shaw at (714) 767-2916 to set up a no obligation meeting.