RECEIVE CARE & HELP
When difficult life circumstance hit or we encounter periods of dramatic life change, what we experience can make our lives confusing and even unmanageable. Calvary Care Ministries is a community of care that’s purpose is to meet the emotional and physical needs of individuals, marriages, and families.
We exist to come alongside and walk this journey with you by offering biblically-based, Christ-centered resources to help you grow in your faith as you face challenging seasons in your life including:
- Calvary Life Counseling Center (Individual counseling)
- 2-into-1 (Premarital counseling)
- Hope for our Marriage (Crisis Marriage Mentoring)
- Support Groups (Open groups for hurting people)
- Celebrate Recovery (Addiction Recovery)
- Prayer (Available 7 days/24 hours a day)
- Walk in Ministry (Assistance with Basic Needs)
- Financial Counseling/Resources (Crisis help for finances)
You can also use the links below to learn more about other areas in which we are available to help you and your family at Calvary.