Please join us at Calvary each Sunday beginning October 4th! We will have services on campus, available to watch both indoors and outdoors as well as online via livestream. Read below for all the details:
What time will the services begin?
- English services will be offered at 9:00 am and 11:00 am- both on campus and live streamed.
- ASL will be offered at 9:00 am in the Worship Center and on Youtube livestream. Calvarylife.org/ASL
- Spanish services will also be offered at 9:00 am and 11:00 am- both in Chapel and live streamed.
Where will we regather? How many people can be accommodated in each venue?
- For English Services in The Worship Center: Doors will open for seating 20 minutes before the service begins at 8:40am and 10:40am. We are able to accommodate 100 people on a first come, first served basis. Those sitting together will need to enter together- no seats can be saved. Seats will be two rows apart with families or individuals seated at the end of each row.
- Fellowship Hall will be set up as a video overflow venue where 100 people can sit indoors, socially distanced, and participate with the service.
- The Courtyard will also be available for an additional 200+ to watch the service on video screens and worship together.
- No pre-registration or check-ins will be needed to attend any of these venues.
- For Spanish services in The Chapel: Doors will open for seating 20 minutes before the service begins- 8:40am and 10:40am.
- Since there is no overflow for the Spanish service, registration is recommended to guarantee a seat within the current health guideline limitations. Please register each week by visiting calvarylife.org/hispano
- If you have not pre-registered, space may be available after the service begins but is not guaranteed. If The Chapel has reached its current capacity of 100 people, those waiting outside will be asked to register for the next service if there is space available.
What precautions will be in place as we regather?
- Self-screening for personal health will be requested of all who attend. If you have COVID symptoms, have been around someone with COVID, or are more susceptible to COVID, we ask you to please participate in worship service via livestream from home. We expect everyone to take personal responsibility for their health. Temperatures will not be taken.
- Masks are required for all those aged two and older when entering and exiting. Masks are required for singing indoors and can be removed when seated 6 feet away from other households. Masks are not required when seated outdoors during the worship service and socially distanced from other households.
- A contactless experience is available by downloading each week’s sermon notes and song lyrics via the Church Center App. QR codes on campus are also available to bring these pdfs to your device. You can also give online at calvarylife.org/give.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around campus and at entrances and exits.
- Indoor seating will be marked or placed for socially distanced spacing.
- Many of the bathrooms have been updated with automatic faucets, towel, and soap dispensers.
- High touch areas will be disinfected throughout the morning.
Will live streaming still be available?
Yes. Live streaming of English and Spanish services will occur at 9:00 am and 11:00 am in all of the same places: Facebook, Youtube, and on our website at calvarylife.org/live.
What is available for my children?
- The Children’s Team is excited to welcome back children who are one year old and older! They will be hosted in well-ventilated spaces while staying as socially distanced as possible. Rooms will open twenty minutes before each service.
- We have activities and lessons available for partnering with parents in the spiritual nurturing of their children. Our volunteers are being specifically trained to lead well in these new environments.
- Registration is required for children to attend the children’s classes.
- To register a child each week, use the Church Center App or visit calvarylife.org/town
- Masks for those two years old and older are required. All precautions previously stated will also apply in the children’s ministry environments.
- If you would prefer to worship together with your children, they are welcome to join you in any of the open spaces. Several patio tables will be reserved as Family Tables. Families can bring their children’s activities and snacks to enjoy while worshiping together outside.
What is available for my middle schooler/high schooler?
- The Student Ministry Team can’t wait to welcome back students at 11:00am each Sunday in the Underground!
- Registration is not required for students but they will need to check-in each week at The Platform before moving Underground. Check-in will begin each week at 10:40am.
- Masks are required. All other precautions previously stated will also apply in the Student Ministries environments.
How can I help?
Regathering in this season requires all hands on deck. We are more than an audience and invite you to participate with us as we welcome our church family each week. There are a variety of ways you can join a team and serve, especially with our Children’s and Connections Teams. Take a next step today and let us know you’re interested in getting involved by filling out the Card at calvarylife.org/card
When can I meet with my LifeGroup?
Since March 2020, Adult LifeGroups have continued to meet and new LifeGroups have begun online and in homes. Our staff is actively working on ways to bring Adult LifeGroups back on campus Sunday mornings soon. Please be patient and prayerful as we continue to adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
Will the evening worship service continue?
Our last evening worship service will be held on Sunday, September 27th. If you have previously joined us on Sunday nights, we invite you to return on October 4th for our morning worship services.
How should I respond if someone around me is not wearing a mask?
- We hope that everyone will wear masks and follow the precautions laid out. However, if you see someone who is not wearing a mask, please show them love and grace. It is likely that they are exempt because they are:
- A person under 2 years old,
- A person with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask
- A person who is hearing impaired or communicating with someone hearing impaired where the ability to see one’s mouth is essential to communication, or
- A person who is seated and enjoying our outdoor worship service venue.
How can I pray for Calvary and it’s leadership?
Please pray for Calvary Church as we seek to be a church family being changed by the gospel to love like Jesus across all cultures and generations. Pray for the sustained health of our family members. Pray for our staff and volunteer leaders as they serve others each week. Pray for wisdom and discernment as we pivot and adapt with new guidance and information. Pray that as a church family, we would be united as one and display the love of God to those around us (John 17:23).
Like so many of you, we are adjusting to this situation each day and further changes come quickly. We will do everything we can to keep you informed of any changes to this information.