Make a Donation to Calvary Church
Giving to Calvary
We appreciate the generosity of everyone who supports Calvary Church of Santa Ana. Giving is an act of worship and stewardship and Calvary provides various ways to participate in our church’s mission here and around the world.
Giving Options by Cash or Check:
- In our weekly worship services you may contribute in the offering bags, giving stations (in Elevation service), or offering boxes at the sanctuary exits.
- Mailing a check to Calvary or having one sent through your banks payment services to 1010 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
- Give Online through Calvary’s website
- Gift via electronic check
- Gift via credit card (please note that if you choose this convenient option, Calvary’s processing costs are about 3% higher than the other options)
There are two primary designations for gifts to Calvary Church which you can select online or indicate on the memo portion of your check:
You may also designate additional contributions to specific CCSA ministries as follows:
- Emergency Needs Fund
- Restoration Project
- Children’s Scholarships
- Student Scholarships
For information on non-cash giving options, click here.
Whichever way you choose to give, we appreciate your support. For gifts made at Calvary or online, you will receive a comprehensive statement at the end of January for the previous calendar year’s gifts as your receipt for tax purposes (if you give cash in the service, please remember include your name and address on the offering envelope).