Every Sunday from 09/17/2023 to 11/12/2023
SUNDAY MORNINGS | SEPTEMBER 17 - NOVEMBER 12
"I tell you, I haven't seen faith like this in all Israel!" Jesus says these words after a Roman officer understood that Jesus had the authority and power to heal from anywhere. We all want to have faith like this Roman soldier, but it can be difficult to see beyond our doubts, circumstances and struggles. Plus, what is faith and do I need to have faith for God to respond?
Come join us each Sunday morning at Calvary for this series in the Gospel of Luke 7-8, where we see Jesus heal those with faith and those with no faith at all. We see the disciples lack faith and pagans express deep faith. It's a confounding and beautiful portion of Scripture full of encounters with Jesus that will help us grow in our faith today. Look below for details including service times & locations, what's available for kids, and more.
- Sep 17 - Luke 7:1-10 - The Faith of a Roman Officer
- Sep 24 - Luke 7:11-17 - Jesus Raises a Widow’s Son
- Oct 1 - Luke 7:18-35 - Jesus and John the Baptist
- Oct 8 - Luke 7:36-50 - Jesus Anointed by a Sinful Woman
- Oct 15 - Luke 8:1-3 - Women Who Followed Jesus
- Oct 22 - Luke 8:4-15 - Parable of the Farmer Scattering Seed
- Oct 29 - Luke 8:16-21 - Parable of the Lamp
- Nov 5 - Luke 8:22-25 - Jesus Calms the Storm
- Nov 12 - Luke 8:26-39 - Jesus Heals a Demon-Possessed Man
Join us at Calvary with live music and teaching indoors, and viewing available outdoors on the Patio during the 9am English service.
We are so excited to have kids from Birth up to 5th Grade on campus each Sunday morning at 9:00 and 11:00 am as part of Kid's Ministries!
You are also welcome to worship together on-campus with your children. Families can bring their children’s activities and snacks to enjoy while worshiping together outside on the patio or inside the Worship Center auditorium.
The Student Ministry Team can’t wait to welcome students each Sunday at 11:00am
LifeGroups for Adults
Grow together in community with groups meeting Sundays at 11:00 am, as well as various times throughout the week.