Counseling + Care + Marriage
"They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit." Isaiah 17:8
The Calvary Life Counseling Center seeks to serve you by joining you in your journey of embracing God’s hope and healing. Our prayer is that God would free you to be the person He wants you to be so you can live the life He intends for you to live.
Often times the hardest part of this journey can be taking the first step. We encourage you to trust God and begin the process today. Click the button below for step-by-step instructions on making an appointment, contact information and more.
The Calvary Life Counseling Center is a team of non-professional Lay Counselors, and is a biblically-based, short-term, non-fee ministry of Calvary Church Santa Ana, serving the people of Calvary Church, and the community. Calvary Life Counseling Center is part of Calvary's Care Ministries, striving to effectively integrate God’s Word, prayer and the best counseling tools and techniques available with the approach of truth and grace. Our passion is to offer God’s hope and healing to assist individuals to be the people God intends them to be in order to fulfill what God intends them to do.
The Lay Counselors are members of our congregation drawn from a wide variety of backgrounds and occupations who have gifts, skills and experience in supportive helping, encouraging, and counseling. Although they are Lay Counselors, they are highly skilled and trained. A licensed mental health professional oversees the Counseling program.
If you have an interest in joining this ministry as a Lay Counselor, contact Pastor Jim McCarty at or call 714-550-2352 for more detailed information.
Identity / Self Image
Addiction / Substance Abuse
Parenting / Family Conflict
* It is our goal to connect our applicants with the best possible care so that in some instances we will refer our applicants to the most appropriate professional provider.
There is no mandatory fee. Our counseling is made possible by the people of Calvary Church Santa Ana. If you wish to donate, your gifts will be applied to the Calvary Church general fund.
The counseling is completely confidential except where limited by law.
Discover more about our ministry by contacting Stephanie Christian at or 714.550.2455
• To make an appointment, please call the counseling office at 714-550-2455, or email Stephanie Christian at . We will help answer any questions you may have about the program. (If it is a life-threatening emergency, call 911 for immediate help.)
• You, as a prospective client, will need to fill out an intake questionnaire. The forms are available to download below or you can stop by the church office to pick one up (See hours below). Please complete the form as fully as possible. You may return the form by email, by mail to Calvary Church Counseling Center, 1010 N. Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana CA 92705, or by bringing it to the office upstairs in the Worship Center between 8am-12pm Mon -Thurs. You may also email the completed form to Stephanie Christian at .
• You will be contacted after we have reviewed the completed form for an intake appointment with our Counseling Pastor.
• Following the intake, a counselor and meeting time will be arranged. You will be contacted to confirm your scheduled appointment.
If it is determined that the applicant's need is beyond the capabilities of the Lay Counseling Ministry, we will attempt to refer the applicant to the most appropriate professional provider.
The Counseling Center is located upstairs in the Worship Center of Calvary Church Santa Ana.