Serve at Calvary
The best way to connect at Calvary is to serve one another. There are a variety of ways you can serve our church family by doing things you enjoy or that just come naturally. When you join a team, we want to help you develop godly character and leadership skills. This happens through intentional leadership development by your trained team leader.
Join one of these teams!
- CHILDREN - Nursery - 5th Grade, Intern
- STUDENTS - Middle School - HIgh School, Intern
- SPECIAL NEEDS - Bridge Buddy for Kids, Bridge for Adults
- CONNECTIONS - Host, Greeter, Safety/Security, Medical
- WORSHIP - Music, Tech, Communion Prep, ASL, Intern
- SUPPORT - In office receptionist or light office work
- CARE - Stephen Minister, VIPS, Lay Counseling , Intern
- LIFEGROUP - Leader/Co-Leader, Intern
To begin the process, complete Calvary’s volunteer form and let us know which ministry area interests you most. Once it is complete, a staff person from that ministry area will reach out!
While you wait, begin working through our most basic training modules to understand how our purpose as a church is the core of what we do, how we serve, and how we lead. Part of the onboarding process includes conversations with your team leader about these modules.
Sunday, September 26, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 pm | Courtyard
We are so excited to express our MAHALO for all that you have done this year! Come enjoy an evening among friends filled with the sights, sounds, and tastes of the islands. Raffle prizes, dessert, and a small gift included.
Please RSVP by clicking the button below or by calling Kate Walsh at 714-550-2341, and we will see you on September 26th.
For more information on the event, please contact your ministry lead.