Serve at Calvary
SERVE FAIR - AUGUST 14
After the 9:00am morning worship service on Sunday, August 14, we will be hosting a Serve Fair on the Patio. We will have several ministries promoting ways that you can get involved in serving people this Fall in the life of Calvary Church. Please be in prayer this weekend for how God may be calling you to serve. We need you, we are better together!
The best way to connect at Calvary is to serve one another. There are a variety of ways you can serve our church family by doing things you enjoy or that just come naturally. When you join a team, we want to help you develop godly character and leadership skills. This happens through intentional leadership development by your trained team leader.
Join one of these teams!
- CHILDREN - Nursery - 5th Grade, Intern
- STUDENTS - Middle School - High School, Intern
- SPECIAL NEEDS - Bridge Buddy for Kids, Bridge for Adults
- CONNECTIONS - Host, Greeter, Safety/Security, Medical
- WORSHIP - Music, Tech, Communion Prep, ASL, Intern
- SUPPORT - In office receptionist or light office work
- CARE - Stephen Minister, VIPS, Lay Counseling , Intern
- LIFEGROUP - Leader/Co-Leader, Intern
To begin the process, complete Calvary’s volunteer form and let us know which ministry area interests you most. Once it is complete, a staff person from that ministry area will reach out!
While you wait, begin working through our most basic training modules to understand how our purpose as a church is the core of what we do, how we serve, and how we lead. Part of the onboarding process includes conversations with your team leader about these modules.